2018 /19 NEW MEMBERS FEATURE
Our list of NEW Members begins to grow, listed below are just a few highlights of new members or rides that have changed!!
- Mike Daley had this 2019 GT with the killer Performance Pack 2 trailered to his house... needless to say he's itching to get it on the road in the spring! Look out!
- Kevin & Gillian Breakey joined our club with thier '73 351 Cleveland powere Convertible with the Ram Air option hood, looks great!
- Bruce and Sandra Grey sent us in this shot of thier 2006 GT Convertible, 5 speed manual, 41k. Minor mods, being BMR springs, K&N intake, front spoiler and wonderful black stripes with a red pinstripe to set off the interior!
- Mike Audet sent us this shot of his white '17 California special after parting ways with his former ride which was also a beauty (a 'gold 67 GT)
- Keith and Crystal Hodgson sent us this shot of thier Blue 1988 LX which they hit over 300,000km on it this Summer! as he said FORD Tough! What makes this vehicle special is the history behind this. My wife and I have taken this car on many road trips filling the tiny hatchback with camping gear, wood for fires and even a full size tent! We took this car to my wife's high school prom, and when work became a factor, my baby had to be stored to make room for a 'practical vehicle' in 1999. Although it was brought out for few occasions such as our wedding in 2001, it remained under a cover in our garage until 2016 when we put a temporary permit on it to surprise our high school friend & bride to take her to her wedding!You'll hear more about his ride in the next Newsletter!
- Ken & Pat Fryer - sent us this shot of thier ride - a beautiful 2013 GT California Special convertible. Somehow we lost this one in the shuffle a little while back but its uploaded now! sorry you guys.. great ride!
- Marilyn and Joe Hozjan - joined us just this passed season in 2018, check out this terrfic lakeside shot of thier 2014 GT!